Thursday, July 26, 2007

My GrAnDFatHeR~

My Grandfather had passed away for approximately 14yrs now...Still remember that time I am still in primary school and is on 'Qin Ming' nite....It happened so sudden. My grandfather got a sunstroke n had a high blood pressure. If only the doctor n nurse on duty that time know the traditional way to cure sunstroke, my grandfather might be still alive today. From my childhood memory, I only know that my grandfather looks fierce and seldom smile, or should i say i never saw his smile....He seldoms stay at home...He is a businessman so also a busy man...tat is my impression on him when i am a kid....He seldom talks with us

But today I have heard his story from his old frens. Make me once again to understand my grandfather. Only now i know my grandfather better and respect him even more. It was a long story so I just conclude on what kind of person he was. He had contribute so much and been loyal to his frens and brothers. He was the man with pride. He had working so hard for his family. He hoped to give the best to his children. Even though he did something wrong and regretted with it when he was young, but he still responsibled for his wrongdoing and did well in it. He was the man who carried all the burdens and responsibilities on his own shoulders. Never let people see his weakness. He also the man who trust fate so much. He treated his frens with courtesy. In his frens' impression, he was a good man and a good fren. Dont know why when i heard the story, I feel sad and pity on my grandfather at the same time.... If he still alive now, i am wondering how his life would be like....

He was one of the man i respect in my life...

4 comments:

Cometh said...

Hey hey, your first post. Cool. Keep it up. Will add you to my links soon. =p

et3rnal said...

thank you thank you...still trying to make it better...but reli dunno what to post sometimes..

Katherine said...

Hi! I chanced upon your blog. :)

Your Grandfather sounds really fatherly and dignified.

You must really miss him so.

Anonymous said...

thanks for viewing my blog...still trying to improve it~