Tuesday, July 31, 2007

~TestInG on PhOtoBuCkeTs~

I am testing on using the photobuckets with the instruction given by my fren..thanks to him...I wan to post the photos on my blogger in the future..so learning how to use photobuckets to post picture here....my first try picture is the food taken at Korean BBQ in sibu....doesnt it look delicious?

Ordering 2 set of beef....but dont worry, not only me finishing the whole things, still have my two bros help to finish up...Quite long didnt go to Korean BBQ for meal because one of my bros doesnt like to go there...YuM! Yum! Long time didnt taste the beef...




at KorEan BBQ

3 comments:

Cometh said...

Hmm, never been there before.... =p

Anonymous said...

huh? u never try at korean bbq?? they oledi operating for many years...the food variety not much and not 100% look like korean food..but not bad lar, can try ~

Katherine said...

It looks very appetizing. :D

Tofu is yummy! :P