Monday, August 6, 2007

WoMan's HanDbaG

Have you ever wondered that what women carry in those big tote bag to a dainty little bag which they lug everywhere? And why everytimes they out, must carry a bag with them?

This is because women feels more secure if they carry along the bag. If you empty the woman's handbag, you may find everything in it. Tissue papers, purse, handphone, small mirrors, make up set, mp3, novels, notepad, pen, keychains and etc. Most of them are the necessities of everyday living. Whether it is a purple tote, a canary yellow duffel or a brown LV bucket bag - its shape and size will determine what secrets a woman's bag holds.

I myself also like to carry a bag when i am out especially if i am alone. I prefer a big tote instead of the dainty little bag. I can stuffed a lot of things inside there, from tissue paper to my novel. This to make myself feel more secure if there is a bag with things inside there. These are the reasons why I must bring a bag with me when i am going out. I will hold it in front of me - just in case to protect myself from being sexually harrassed if in the crowd (learn from the past experiences~). When i am alone and waiting there, my bag is a place where I can pretending to be busy searching for things there - sometimes will take out my mp3 or novel ( as long as there is something to do) just in case to avoid unnecessary encounter (where a stranger guy will approach and try to befriend with a girl especially those are alone). Besides, to prevent leaving or forgetting my purse or handphone somewhere when I am so engaged into somethings, bag is the only solution as long as I remember to take.

Normally we won't let guys check our bag. It is embarrassing. It's like letting guys see something very personal. That's why woman's bag is a secret and guys also can know a girl's personality by looking at her handbags.

2 comments:

Cometh said...

Nowadays carrying bags can be very dangerous also..... =p

Anonymous said...

yup..very true..so when i am in KL, i always hug the bag in front of my chest and walk opposite direction to prevent from being snatch...in sibu, can be say a much safer than in KL..=D